Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Winter-Spring 2012 State Sponsored Terrorism used to Violate Human Rights, Based on Political Opinion

The next violent repression took place on February 26, 2012 when I, the remaining people who were assembled down in Civic Center Park and others took place in an anti-police brutality march. We exercised our political opinion in solidarity with other peaceful assemblies around the nation who were voicing similar political opinions. Many also took place due to the continued violent repression felt by law enforcement around Colorado. The government again used a propaganda campaign and violence to silence our political opinion, as our political opinion directly challenged the state.


Law Enforcement chasing and assaulting people expressing their political opinion.


Assault of a 17 year old girl


Continued assault by law enforcement on a 17 year old girl.


Youth being arrested after being terrorized and assaulted by law enforcement


Law enforcement preparing to fire on assembly

Two weeks later at around 9 at night March 12th I was again down in Center Park feeding the people assembled. Shortly after I arrived and started feeding people Sgt. Perry Speelman pulled up in his patrol truck and began harassing the assembly by shining a spotlight directly on us. This lasted for about 3 mins, when I went up to document this harassment. Sgt. Speelman would not identify himself and drove away. I was using my cell phone to document this harassment and as I jogged along next to Sgt. Speelman’s truck attempting to document as much identifying information as possible. I also informed Sgt. Perry Speelman that he was violating the law by not identifying himself, but it was ok because I have his patrol car number 8406. At which point Sgt. Speelman reached out of his car and grabbed my cell phone and drove off. Sgt. Speelman stopped at the next stop light and I ran up to get my stolen property back from the state. I was joined by another member of the Thunderdome who was also feeding the assembly, Partrick Marsden, as he saw Sgt. Speelman steal my cell phone. We knocked on Sgt. Perry Speelman’s patrol car window and demanded my cell phone back, as the window was rolled up at this point. This was met by Sgt. Speelman recording us with his cell phone and rolling down his window and pepperspraying both myself and Patrick Marsden. As law enforcement was constantly stationed in the park and when I was blinded unidentifiable law enforcement officers slammed me to the ground. Law enforcement attempted to break my finger and dislocate my shoulders after I was placed in handcuffs. My head was repeatedly slammed into the ground after law enforcement attempted to fracture my bones and joints. One member of the assembly, James Stacy, who came over to video tape this police terrorism was arrested specifically for taping law enforcement. Mr. Stacy’s phone and the video we subsequently destroyed when in state custody.

The repression of human rights continues in Colorado. After I left the country my friends were taking part in a peaceful assembly on private land to demonstrate their opposition to foreclosure laws. They were met by a paramilitary police force using fully loaded live ammunition automatic weapons to terrorize this peaceful assembly.


Paramilitary terrorizing a peaceful political assembly


Paramilitary pointing loaded automatic weapons at people peacefully assembled on private property.


Violent detention of a peaceful political assembly.

Due to me taking part in a peaceful assembly and voicing my political opinion, the state terrorized and put me in a creatable fear of loss of life and liberty. The state sponsored terrorism I faced based on the exercising of human rights, is yet another reason why I am unwilling and unable to avail myself of the protection of the Governments Of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment