Wednesday, March 27, 2013

December 12 2011 State Sponsored Terrorism used to Violate Human Rights, Based on Political Opinion

December 12, 2011, I organized a peaceful assembly against capitalism in general and Wal-Mart specifically. This political action was taken in conjunctions with other cities around the North American continent.  The West Coast Port shutdown was aimed at peacefully demonstrating against corporate plundering of our planet.  In Loveland, Colorado there is a Wal-Mart distribution center which is demarked from public property by a large yellow line, making the area in front of the line public property.  As such I planned a completely peaceful picket line to march on public property in front of the Wal-Mart distribution center.  All steps were taken to ensure that this action was a peaceful and legal assembly which everyone could take part in.  The state responded again by increasing the force used.  At this political assembly all law enforcement officials had live ammunition loaded in their guns and there was a private paramilitary officer also working with local law enforcement.

Please notice the automatic weapon being held by law enforcement officers

In Colorado the federal government turned this peaceful protest in to a terrorist threat.  The FBI’s Joint Terrorist Task force, which is based in Colorado, viewed both myself and others as terrorist threats, sent agents to threaten us based on a clearly legal political action. 


On December 12 I went in to my state mandated pretrial meeting, which is the state’s way of making a person guilty until proven innocent in legal proceedings. There I was led to an office where two FBI Domestic Terrorism Task Force agents attempted to integrate me. It was I and the two FBI agents in the room, when one of the agents read the US code regarding terrorism,

At which point I said I would like to talk to my lawyers. I then called my lawyers Adam Platt and Robert Corry. To justify the allegations that I was a terrorist the FBI agents said they received an anonymous tip from FBI informants specifically placed in Occupy Denver to spy and disrupt a peaceful political assembly. The repression used by the state in claiming I was planning terrorism put me in enough fear for my life and liberty that I did not participate in a legal expression of my political opinion. As such and fearing for loss of life and liberity, I am unwilling and unable to avail myself of the protection of the Governments of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment